Robert A. Grace
Areas of Specialty and Research Interest:Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Office: Holmes Hall 343
Phone: (808) 956-6628
- Offshore and underwater engineering planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance, and repair; ocean outfalls; artificial reefs; wave forces; and marine environment.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1966
- S.M., Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1962
- B.E.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of Western Ontario, Canada, 1960
- Assistant, Associate and Full Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1966-present.
- CEE270: Applied Mechanics I: Statics
- CEE271: Applied Mechanics II: Dynamics
- CEE305: Applied Probability and Statistics
- CEE641: Marine Disposal of Wastewaters
Grace, R.A. 2009. Marine Outfall Construction: Background, Techniques, and Case Studies, American Society of Civil Engineers, 432 pp.