Robert A. Grace
Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Office: Holmes Hall 343
Phone: (808) 956-6628
Areas of Specialty and Research Interest:
- Offshore and underwater engineering planning, design, construction,
operation, maintenance, and repair; ocean outfalls; artificial reefs;
wave forces; and marine environment.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
- S.M., Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1962
- B.E.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of Western Ontario, Canada,
- Assistant, Associate and Full Professor, Department of Civil and
Environmental Engineering, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1966-present.
- CEE270: Applied Mechanics I: Statics
- CEE271: Applied Mechanics II: Dynamics
- CEE305: Applied Probability and Statistics
- CEE641: Marine Disposal of Wastewaters
Grace, R.A. 2009. Marine Outfall Construction: Background,
Techniques, and Case Studies, American Society of Civil
Engineers, 432 pp.
Home | Admissions & Financial
Aid | Undergraduate
Study | Graduate
Study | Faculty & Staff | Research